officesupplywholesalers.com, a website owned by Inter-Business Enterprises, Inc., a Florida Corporation, is heretofore referred to as “OSW” for the purposes of this policy.
Customer is responsible for inspecting and accepting any portion of an order that is damaged, defective, or otherwise fails to conform to the goods specified in the Customer’s order, subject to these requirements:
- Customer must send all returns accompanied by an OSW issued Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- All returned products must be in the original manufacturer shipping cartons, complete with all packing and associated materials.
- OSW will not accept any returns from Customer for product that is designated as “Non-Returnable Item.” A complete listing of non returnable items can be found in the following list.
- Customer must request a Return authorization and return the merchandise to OSW within the following time frames:
- 30 days from date of invoice for returns due to customer error (such as ordering the wrong item); merchandise must be in re-saleable condition.
- 30 days from date of invoice for any defective merchandise.
- 10 days from date of invoice for any concealed damage or concealed warehouse errors (such as shipping the wrong product or shortages).
- 5 days from date of invoice for all visible damage and visible warehouse errors.
- OSW will assess a 15% restocking charge for any products returned more than 30 days from the date of invoice.
During issuance of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) all returns quantities will be verified against all purchase history from OSW. Products not eligible for return will be returned to customer, freight collect. Any requests for proof of delivery must be made within 60 days after the invoice is received; after 60 days no proof of delivery will be supplied.
We will need the following information to process your return:
- Original order number
- Item number and quantity to be returned
- Reason for return
Whether to refund, replace or exchange.